- This event has passed.
Stress and Mindfulness in the workplace with Professor Kevin Fenton
March 19 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Professor Kevin Fenton, the Strategic Director of Place and Wellbeing for Southwark Council shares useful insights on the following
- Facts and figures on work-related stress, mental health conditions and sickness absence
- The distinction between pressure and stress
- How to use the HSE’s management approach to work related stress
- Top tips for handling work related stressors
Professor Fenton will be joined by Janice White.
Janice is a Yoga and Mindfullness teacher specialising in Mental health conditions and will be discussing the following;
- How mind-body practices like yoga can help with work-related stress.
Book now – limited tickets!